Instructions for Presenters
Instructions for Oral Presentations
• Templates for the oral presentations will not be provided, nevertheless please follow general customs and recommendations concerning the used font size and screen space organization assuring good readability of your slides and clearness of your presentation as a whole.
• Each talk is planned for 20 minutes comprising 15 minutes of presentation followed by 5 minutes of discussion and speaker switch. We kindly ask all the speakers to keep the time of their presentations.
• You may bring your own laptop to present from, or use the one provided in the room (Windows with PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader). In case you want to use the provided PC or have any videos in your presentation – please test your presentation with the on-site PC in sufficient advance prior to your presentation.
• Please be present in the session room at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your session and follow the instructions by the session chair and technician.
• Available AV equipment in the Auditorium will be: PC, projector, laser pointer, sound system, and microphones.
Instructions for Poster Sessions
• Each poster will be presented during 5 minutes in a spotlight session and later, in a poster session, where the authors may discuss the work with the participants. The 5 minutes includes author switch, therefore, to keep the session on track and the presentations consistent the presenters should aim for a 4 to 4.5 minutes presentation.
• The slides for the spotlight should be saved in the on-site PC before the beginning of the session. This PC has Windows with Powerpoint and Acrobat Reader. Please be present in the session room at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your session and follow the instructions by the session chair.
• The poster size may be up to A0 size. Templates for the poster and spotlight presentations will not be provided, nevertheless please follow general customs and recommendations to assure good readability and clearness.